Monday 18 April 2011

2 hours sleep = quiet night at the sex party

I've just gotten home after the weekend. It was a thoroughly enjoyable weekend, but I find myself feeling unfulfilled.

First there was the Crunch. Now I didn't even get to Camden til 11 due to having a 9 hour shift at work and then a 2 hour rehearsal, but it was great seeing people I hadn't seen for a long time, especially my ex as she's at uni in some other silly part of the country.

The silliness on my part started when I decided to go to the crunch in the first place, as I had work the day after starting at 6pm. For 10 hours. I'm an idiot. I got 2 hours sleep, which was about a quarter of what I'd liked to have gotten, and then I got home and slept, which resulted in me getting to the saturday night event, the Bacchanalia, at about 11.30. It also meant that I was well and truely knackered before I even got there, and that most of my time was spent sitting looking grumpy at all the gorgeous people having an amazing time.

Then there was Peer Rope. Always a good event, however with added bonus this month of my doing my first full tie on someone, and I only needed the tiniest bit of help. This pleased me lots.

One thing has left me feeling a bit odd though. I stayed at a friends house Saturday night/Sunday morning, and then when I dropped her and another friend off at hers after peer rope the next day, I felt that the only reason I was even allowed back in the house was cos I had left my stuff in there from earlier. Its weird, I've slept over many times and never had a problem, but just the not offering even a sofa, or asking if it was OK for some 'girl time' or something, and just assuming that I knew I wasn't going to stay there, didn't really sit well with me. Maybe I'm being oversensitive or I was being rude in hoping to be offered a bed the next night as well, but it did still hurt a bit, especially as these were 2 girls that I consider close friends. Anyway, nothing more of that, I'm not going to hold it against either if then as I know they were both probably nearly as tired as I was, but it did still hurt.

In all, a good weekend was had, and the only really bad thing was thst I was too tired to fully appreciate it.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment