Sunday 5 June 2011

Not So Forced Feminisation...

I've been having a bit of a fantasy recently...

just as a bit of back story, until about 2 years ago I used to dress up quite a bit in girls clothing, I was rather into the trans scene, and brought over some of that to the Fetish scene, but I’ve stopped regularly wearing girls clothes now since about November 2009.

so back to my fantasy. I would love to dress up for a dominant, whether it's slutty, sissy, demure or whatever, and have them do evil things to me. I don't know why, but I feel that, even though I have no real drive to dress up for myself, I would love to dress up for someone else, almost in a 'feeling appreciated' way.

I don't care if it's a girl or a guy, they both have differing appeals, all I know is I want to dress up pretty for someone and then for that prettiness to be taken away, through whatever means necessary.


No comments:

Post a Comment