Friday 25 February 2011

The Waiting, Over

Just a quick update today (he says, not knowing how long it will be…)

Last night I had a playdate with Artiste, a lovely girl that I’ve fancied for a year, and have been waiting to play with for about 6 months now.  I have to say that after the little bits of ‘microplay’ we’ve done at various parties and Munches (stuff hardly more than kissing and a bit of hair pulling) I was awaiting this with bated breath.  I was also worried that, after building up the scenario in my head, the real thing would never compare.

It was absolutely amazing.

I really had nothing to worry about in hindsight. I know that she’s had plenty of practice in dominating, and last night just went to show how good she is.

I’m not going to do a blow by blow account, because simply repeating it is not something I have any interest in doing.  What I shall do instead is pick out bits of particular enjoyment and say why I liked them.

There were two parts of the date, the first, which was the planned scene, and the second, which was unplanned, unexpected, and even better.

The first part consisted of being mummified in pallet wrap (which I now put up there in the ‘must have’ category of kinky accessories) and then having things done to me, and a bit of objectification.  

My first stand out feature was right at the beginning.  Instead of instructing me to undress she undressed me, starting with my shirt, my trousers, and eventually my pants.  I found this intriguing, in fact the only time she actually spoke to me during this was to say ‘remove you shoes’, and it certainly served to do the whole ‘dehumanising object’ thing.

The Pallet Wrapping was also lots of fun.  It was time consuming, especially as I could hear very little (wax earplugs) and thus couldn’t respond to any commands such as ‘turn to your left’ or ‘sit up’ which would no doubt have made life much easier, but she did very well regardless.  Already being a fan of rubber, I knew I was into encasement in at least a small way, and this certainly did not dissuade me of anything, the immobility of everything was bliss, especially when Artiste made a hole at crotch level, pulled out my cock and started fucking me, yes, despite me penetrating her, she was definitely fucking me.  There’s no other way to describe it when a dominant woman has you immobile, your cock is hers to do with as she wishes, so she was most definitely fucking me.

There was also a major “Nooooooooo!” moment, when, upon being ballgagged, she started to kiss me on the mouth.  Now I LOVE kissing.  It’s one of the most erotic and pleasurable things possible, so when someone is kissing me and I can’t kiss back, it is not only infuriating, but also horrific.  I even heard her cute little sadistic laugh after my moans of despair.

Interlude.  Mostly involving having a lovely cooked meal in silk kimonos.

Next was the impromptu play.  We were about to go to bed, until we realised that if we did, we would be going to bed at half 9, which was far too early.

So we fucked.

But this was kinky fucking, and so of course I was wearing, at various times, a blindfold, a ball gag, a plug, a vibrating cock ring…

Artiste played with my ass some, I think her words were something like ‘I can’t pass up an opportunity like that’, after having had me on all fours with my ass in the air.  She then got her strap on out and proceeded to give me a great fucking which just went to affirm that I love getting fucked.

There aren’t many times that I’ve been fucked in the ass well I could probably count it on one hand with a couple of fingers left over.  I’ve never had bad sex, but most of the time there’s been something off, whether the cocks been too big, I haven’t been comfortable with the way they were fucking me, any number of reasons.

I think what helped this time was that I was warmed up mentally, physically, and I really really wanted her to fuck me.  All of that put together meant that it was an intensely pleasurable experience.

The final thing I’ll talk about was something that came completely out of nowhere, it hadn’t been discussed, or even hinted at.  I’d had wrist and ankle cuffs put on me, which I liked, and when we ended the second scene, I was asked if I needed the bathroom.  I thought that this was an odd request, but I didn’t so I said no.  she then proceeded to clip my wrist and ankle cuffs together, and clipped a chain onto one of my ankles, the chain being linked to her bed.  The message was clear.  I was hers, at least for the night, and I couldn’t get away from her.

She turned me, my back facing her, we started spooning, and she whispered to me two simple words.

“Got you.”

At that point, the emotional and physical strains of the evening caught up with me, and I almost started crying, not because I was upset, but because of the sheer emotional overload that sentence brought to me. I have a strong need to feel wanted, and when it gets fulfilled… my reactions can be a sight to behold.  I loved every second of it.

There was a lot of other stuff that went on, that I enjoyed, but those moments are the ones that really stood out to me.  No matter now much I overhyped it in my mind, it couldn’t have been better than it was in real life.

Artiste, if you’re reading this, I loved it, and want to come back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment